You can cancel your Loom Business or Enterprise subscription at any time. 👇
For Business plans, this can be done from the Plan & Billing tab of your Workspace Settings. Your Loom Business access will still continue for the remainder of the billing cycle. Once canceled, you can check how long you have left on Loom Business in your Workspace Settings.
Here's how to downgrade/cancel:
- Navigate to your Workspace Settings from the left sidebar of your account.
- Open the Plan & Billing tab.
- Under your account, click Manage Subscription to go to the downgrade flow.
- Select I'm sure I want to cancel to confirm.
- That's it! You'll now be on Loom's free Starter plan and won't be charged. If you change your mind, you can always upgrade and manage your payment methods on your Plan & Billing page.
⚠️Please note: If you're on a Business Plan Free-Trial you won't see the Manage Subscription button, but you, of course, won't be charged after the free trial period ends.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄