Get a birds-eye view of your Engagement Insights data to measure performance and impact. 📈
Making the most of your data export
If you're a Loom Business or Enterprise user, Engagement Insights is a powerful tool to know who’s watched your video, track engagement, and measure performance. Now you can download a report of all your Engagement Insights data as a CSV file for a comprehensive and customizable view across libraries, folders, teammates, and more. This report can help you answer questions like:
- Which teammates created the most engaging videos?
- Which videos have the most views, reactions, comments, downloads, and call-to-action clicks?
- How many videos have my team recorded and shared?
- Which teams or teammates recorded the most videos?
- How has Loom usage in my team changed over time?
- Which videos have public links or passwords?
You can export your Engagement Insights in the Data tab of your Workspace settings.
A note on engagement data
While there are many questions Engagement Insights data can help you answer, there are some limitations.
- For Business workspaces, Admins who download a report for an entire Workspace will not see the titles and links of videos in another member’s "My Library". Admins should encourage members to post relevant content to the Library for a complete report. Admins of Enterprise workspaces have full visibility of the title and links of videos for all members' Libraries.
- Engagement Insights data does not paint a full picture of a Workspace member’s activity on Loom. Pair any data analysis with feedback from your team about how they use Loom to communicate, collaborate, and share knowledge.
For Business workspaces, some engagement data for videos in "My Library" of other Workspace members cannot be exported by an Admin of a workspace. This data includes video links, video IDs, and video titles for "My Library" for Admins.
Admins of Enterprise workspaces have full visibility of content in the Library for all workspace members.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄