If you don't want to pay for Loom Business, you'll downgrade to the free Starter plan. ✅
What is the Starter plan?
Is the Starter plan free?
Yes, but on it you'll only have access to your most recent 25 videos and screenshots. To access more than 25 videos or screenshots you will need to upgrade to a paid plan.
What will happen to my videos and account access if I downgrade?
- Anyone who was an Admin in your Business trial will remain an Admin after downgrading. Admins are always Creators by default. Admins can always change the roles of their Workspace members in their Plan & Billing page.
- All videos and screenshots in your Personal Library will remain, but you'll only be able to access the most recent 25 due to the limit applied to free plans.
- You will only be able to access the 25 most recent videos or screenshots in both your Personal and Team Libraries, respectively.
- If you had set up Single Sign-On (SSO), it will be disabled. You'll be able to resume logging in via the same method you were using prior to SSO being enabled. If you did not have an account prior to SSO being enabled, you'll need to reset your password.
What will happen to my use of Engagement Insights and custom branding?
- If you had set up custom branding, all video share pages will be restored to default settings.
- You will no longer be able to see Engagement Insights for videos in your Workspace.
- You'll also lose access to Business recording features, password protection of videos, and unlimited video recordings (5-minute recording limit).
💡Keep in mind you can upgrade at any time to regain full access to Business features!
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄