This is a great place to start your troubleshooting 🔧
There are a few things that tend to fix most common problems. Here's a quick checklist we suggest you run through if you're having issues.
Restart your Chrome browser & device
This will often fix any temporary silliness.
Reset your Loom Extension
By removing and re-installing it.
• Right-click on the Loom extension icon and then select Remove.
• Restart your Chrome browser
• Then reinstall it using this link here.
Update your Chrome Browser
Make sure your browser is up-to-date. This will help aid Loom's compatibility.
• You can check this at chrome://settings/help
Clear your Chrome cache• Open Chrome and enter the following URL in a new tab: chrome://history/
It might sound obvious, but it's helped us a number of times!
• Select 'Clear Browsing Data'
Once you've done all this, please make sure you relaunch your Chrome browser and try to record once again.
- Restart your device
This will clear any bad states.
- Check for updates.
• Open the Loom app
• Click the '...' app menu in the top right
• Select 'Check for Updates'
- Re-install your Loom App
• Delete or uninstall your current Loom App (drag to the trash icon)
• Restart your device
• Download the most recent app version here. Ensure you're opening the most up to date version.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here 👈
Happy Recording! 🎥 😄