If you are unable to view your Loom video, here's what could be causing it and how we can help resolve this.
The processing speed depends on several factors:
- Duration of your video, longer videos will take longer to process.
- The quality you chose to record in (higher resolution will take longer)
- Your upload speed - check speed. We recommend at least 5mbps upload speed.
- Make sure you're connected to a stable internet connection. If you experienced an interruption while recording (wifi or internet dropout) or during processing, your video may not upload with success.
- If the app experienced a crash it could also result in the files not uploading with success.
A video stuck in processing will look like this:
What can we do?
If your video has not processed after 30 minutes, please contact us here with your video URL and we will further investigate.
⚠️Unfortunately we cannot recover videos recorded via the Loom Chrome extension or mobile app at the moment.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄