If you are unable to view your Loom video, here's what could be causing it and how we can help resolve this.
The processing speed depends on several factors:
- Duration of your video, longer videos will take longer to process.
- The quality you chose to record in (higher resolution will take longer)
- Your upload speed - check speed. We recommend at least 5mbps upload speed.
- Make sure you're connected to a stable internet connection. If you experienced an interruption while recording (wifi or internet dropout) or during processing, your video may not upload with success.
- If the app experienced a crash it could also result in the files not uploading with success.
A video stuck in processing will look like this:
Please note: If your video has not processed successfully after 24 hours, this failed recording preview will be filtered out of your dashboard view.
What can we do?
If your video has not processed after 30 minutes, please visit our recovery module here: https://www.loom.com/recover-videos
Please note: on the recover video page, you can only attempt to recover videos recorded with the Loom desktop app (screen only or screen + cam). If the video has missing parts, please contact support with the missing parts. Here is how to find the missing video parts for Mac or Windows apps
⚠️Unfortunately this tool cannot recovery videos recorded via the Loom Chrome extension or mobile app at the moment.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄