Manage your Email and Chrome notifications is easy. 🔔
Loom notifications are delivered in real-time so you always know when someone interacts with your video.
There are different types of notifications:
You can choose to receive notifications via Email or from within the Browser (Chrome notifications).
- Video first view: when your video is watched for the first time
- New comments on video: when left a comment on your video
- New replies to comment: when someone replied to a comment on your video
- Someone watches your Loom video for the first time
- Someone comments or replies to a comment on your Loom videos
How can I manage my Notifications?
You can turn on or off your activity notifications from your Account Settings at any time.
• Under your Notifications settings, there are two areas: Email and Browser. You can adjust your notifications according to your preferences.
If you've enabled your browser notifications but are not receiving any, check here:
You will need to manually enable notifications to be allowed in Chrome.
• To do this, click on the Secure lock icon available next to your URL bar and choose to "Always allow" notifications.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here 👈
Happy recording!🎥 😄