Engagement Insights show how people engage with your video, not just who viewed it. 📊
Available to Workspaces subscribed to a Business or Enterprise plan, with Engagement Insights, you'll see:
- Completion rate (on average, how much of a video viewers with a tracked session watched)
- Call-to-action conversion rate (the percentage of viewers with a tracked session that clicked on your call-to-action)
For more comprehensive information, you can export these Insights through a CSV export.
Please note: You might notice a (--) next to an individual viewer's views or completion rate. Your video's Engagement Insights might be incomplete because Loom won't include data for views from before the Engagement Insights feature went live or views on the Loom for iOS app.
How are Engagement Insights different from Viewer Engagement?
Engagement Insights are additive to Viewer Engagement, which is available to users on all Loom subscriptions, including users on Starter (free) plans. For each viewer with a tracked session, Viewer Engagement shows you who watched your video and how many times it's been viewed. Engagement Insights, in contrast, are only available to Business and Enterprise users.
If you click on an individual name in your Engagement Insights, you'll be able to see additional details about how many times each individual watched the video (Video views), how much they watched (Completion rate), and when they watched it (View Times).
All members of a Workspace will be able to see Engagement Insights and Viewer Engagement for videos that are:
- In their Personal Library (videos they have recorded)
- In their Shared Library (videos they have been invited to edit that were recorded by other another Workspace member)
- In the Team Library (videos that other members of the Workspace recorded and decided to make available to all members of the Workspace)
Your video's Engagement Insights might be incomplete. Loom won't include data for the following types of views:
- Views from before Loom's Engagement Insights feature went live
- Views on the Loom for iOS app