As a Workspace Admin, you are able to keep track of your team's subscriptions and permissions and allow easy access to add, remove, and edit team members from the Manage Workspace area.
In this area, you can perform the following actions:
- Invite and deactivate team members.
- Manage your member's roles.
- Update team members' email & send password resets.
- Download membership information into a CSV file.
How to navigate
To easily manage and find workspace members, you can do the following:
- Search for members by name or email address.
- Filter members by role based on your plan.
- Filter members by status (active, deactivated, and invited).
How to edit your team
⚡Please note only Admins will have access to change the account setting listed below.
- Change roles
Select the checkbox next to your team member's name to reveal the editing panel, then use the drop-down under Change Role to toggle between Admin, Creator, Creator Lite, or Viewer (the role options will vary depending on what plan you are on).
- Reset password
Select the checkbox next to your team members' names to reveal the editing panel, and select Send password reset.
- Deactivate a member
Select the checkbox next to your team member's name to reveal the editing panel, and select Deactivate. This will mean they no longer have access to your Workspace.
💡 You can also remove multiple accounts at once by bulk selecting the relevant accounts and then hitting deactivate accounts to apply this action to all users. If you want to permanently delete users from your workspace, follow the steps here.
- Download Membership CSV
Select Download CSV at the top right-hand corner of the Membership page. This CSV file will provide you with the following Membership information: name, role, date added, email address, and status.
- Change roles
How to invite new teammates to join your workspace
👉 Please note Creators and Creator Lites can invite other Creator Lites to the Workspace, in addition to Admins.
You can invite individual team members by email or bulk invite team members by pasting their email addresses all at once. Here's how to invite members:
- From your Manage Workspace Members page, select Invite Members in the top right.
- Add your team member's email address, select their role from the drop-down, and hit invite.
- An invite will be sent to their email address, and once they accept, they will have access to your Workspace.
- To check if your team member has accepted your invite, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you'll see Invited if they've yet to accept.
Once you've invited team members to your Workspace, new members will have full access to view your workspace and, if they're Creators or Creator Lites, will be able to contribute videos to your collaborative library.
📬 Invite link
You can also invite members using an invite link, which allows you to share a link and invite teammates in bulk. Anyone in your team can generate and share a link, and when you share it, you can select which role you want people to join as.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄