Mic enabled yet still no audio? Try this🗣
If you have your microphone enabled, yet your Loom video has no audio, you can try to disable your Audio Enhancements by following these steps.
How to turn off Audio Enhancements in Windows 10
- Search Sound in your taskbar, select Sound Settings > then Sound Control Panel on the right panel
- From your Sound Control Panel box, under the Playback tab, right-click the default device – speakers/headphones and select Properties.
- A Speakers Properties box will open, from here switch to the Enhancements tab, select the Disable all enhancements checkbox and click OK.
- Open your Realtek Settings by pasting path: c:\program files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe into your finder.
- The below screen will display, from here ensure Enable HP Noise Cancellation is not selected, and also check for any other audio enhancement option which might be enabled
Once you've done this, please relaunch your Loom app and try another test recording. ✨
2. Scoll down to find 'Updates for your Jabra <Model>'. Download the latest Jabra Direct Setup Firmware to your device.
3. Make sure audio enhancement are disabled following the above instructions.
2. Under the playback tab, double-click into your 'Conexant Smart Audio HD'.
3. Move to the Enhancements and tick 'Disable all sound effects'.
Microsoft and third-party vendors have shipped audio enhancement packages designed to make your system’s specific hardware sound absolutely perfect. These are referred to as Audio Enhancements in Windows 10. But sometimes, these very ‘enhancements’ can cause problems with audio and sound. If you face issues with your audio in Windows 10, you may want to disable Audio Enhancements and see if it helps.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here 👈
Happy Recording! 🎥 😄