You can upgrade your account at any time from your Workspace settings. ☝️
If you're an Admin in your Workspace, you can upgrade to Loom Business or Enterprise at any time from the Plan & Billing tab within your Workspace Settings.
- Navigate to your Workspace Settings from the left sidebar of your account.
- Open the Plan & Billing tab.
- Select Business Monthly or Business Annual and proceed with the upgrade. If you're interested in Loom Enterprise, we'll put you in touch with our Sales team to help you get set up.
- Then select which workspace members you would like to upgrade to a Creator role. Workspace members you do not upgrade to a Creator will remain a Creator Lite with limited recording privileges.
- Confirm payment details and that's it! 🎉 From the Plan & Billing page, you can also manage your payment methods and downgrade your account.
No, we only accept credit card payments at this time. We accept all the popular credit card types, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and debit cards.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄