✂️ Trimming your videos and fixing errors has never been easier!
Ummm, uhhh, errrr, burp, hiccup... mistakes happen when recording videos!
But that's okay because Loom offers a video edit/trimming feature so you'll never have to re-record your entire video again.
To trim your videos, follow these steps:
- Click on the scissors icon in the options menu below the video.
- You have now entered trimming mode! ✂️From there, click "Start Trimming" and adjust the flags to the area you'd like to remove from the video. Then click "Remove" to remove that section.
- If you'd like to be more precise then adjusting the flags allows, you can also adjust the flags with the time boxes under the video. This will give you the most accurate trim possible! 🕒
- You can trim multiple clips in the same trimming experience. You can also go back and edit the trims you previously made.
- Once you're happy with your trim selects, click "Publish Changes" and Loom will begin processing your changes. You'll be taken to the processing page and a progress indicator will appear (spoiler alert: it's very cute 🐶).
And that's it! You should now have a trimmed video that is ready to be shared with your audience.
Yes of course - simply open back up your trim page and click Revert to Original. 👇
And just like that, your video is back to its original version! 💃
Happy Recording! 🎥 😄