✂️ Trimming your videos and fixing errors has never been easier!
Ummm, uhhh, errrr, burp, hiccup... mistakes happen when recording videos!
But that's OK, because Loom offers a video Trim feature so you'll never have to re-record your entire video again.
Here's a video walkthrough of how to trim your video:
Here are written steps:
- Click Trim video in the options menu on your video after recording.
- You have now entered trimming mode! Trim your video by dragging the handles. Trim the beginning and end to cut out any setting up or stopping of your video, or use the Split button to cut out middle portions.
- If you'd like to be extra precise, you can also use the arrow keys to nudge the timestamps back and forth. This will give you the most accurate trim possible!
- You can trim multiple clips in the same trimming experience. You can also go back and edit the trims you previously made.
- Once you're happy with your trim selects, click Save changes.
And that's it! You should now have a trimmed video that is ready to be shared with your audience.
⚠️ What to do if your trim gets stuck
If your trim has been processing for over 30 mins, it's possible there was an error during the process. But don't worry, your video is not lost!
Here are two way you can fix this:
Open back up the trim page, and slightly adjusting one of your current trims, and then publish the minor change. This will re-process all of your trim and should enable your video to process successfully.
- Open your trim page, select Revert to Original, then restart your Chrome browser. From here you should be able to successfully trim again.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥😄