Every few days you get a notification that the Loom Desktop app is ready for an update and you need to enter your device password as seen below.
To avoid reoccurring notifications of Loom desktop app updates, please follow the steps below based on your device:
- On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock, then click Applications.
- Find Loom, then drag it from the Applications folder to the Trash (at the end of your Dock).
- Go to the Loom desktop app download page and re-download the right current build for your computer.
- Once downloaded, open up the dmg downloaded file. Open this file and then drag the Loom application into the applications folder.
- Open your Start menu.
- Click the Control panel and select Programs and Features.
- Navigate to where you see Loom.
- Click Loom then select the Uninstall button that appears.
- Go to the Loom desktop app download page and re-download the right current build for your computer
- Run the .exe file and follow the directions provided by the installer.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄