Verify what account you are using to record with. 🔎
If you are experiencing any of the below, you may be logged into the wrong account:
It sounds like you might have more than 1 account. To help find the videos you've created or access Business features, you need to ensure you are logged into your desired account. Often time we see customers make duplicated (due to email changes or multiple work emails). Here's how to check what account you are logged into for each recorder:
- Open the Desktop app and click on the '...' located in the top right corner.
- Go into Settings and then select Preferences
- Here, you can view the account currently logged in, which should correspond to the one where you've upgraded your plan. If it doesn't match, you can sign out and sign in with the correct account.
👉 If you have recorded videos using a Starter Free account, you have the option to downgrade them and then re-upgrade them to the Business account if needed.
- Visit your Loom Personal Settings.
- From here, scroll down to contact info. You should then see what email you are currently logged into.
⚠️ Important note:
You can be logged into different accounts between the Desktop app and Chrome Extension. We suggest you check that you are logged into the desired account for both recorders.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄