Sticky recording settings are here to save you those few extra clicks. 🌟
Both Loom recorders Chrome Extension and Desktop app have sticky recording settings. This means the settings you set for your previous recording will roll over to your next recording.
The recording settings saved from your previous recording include:
- Capture mode (Screen only, Screen+Camera, and Camera only)
- Camera Source
- Audio Source
All other recording settings can be adjusted to suit your preferences. Here's how to edit your other recording settings:
- Open the Dekstop app and click "..." and select Preferences
- From here, you will be able to manage all of your other recording settings. These settings will be saved as a default setting unless changed.
⚠️ Default settings are currently only available on Loom Chrome Extension version 5.5.10 or above.
- Open the Chrome Extension and click "..." and select Settings.
- From here, you will be able to manage all of your other recording settings. These settings will be saved as a default settings unless changed.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥😄