We're here to help you get set up and recording. 🤳
This page will help you to get started on your journey with Loom. We'll take you through set up, understanding when to record a loom, and finally, we'll walk through the most impactful use cases for Loom - by the end of this article, you will be an asynchronous evangelist for your organization!
A quick welcome from our CEO, Joe! 👋
Part 1: Onboarding your team
1. Accept the invite and/or login via Single-Sign-On
Note: The invite email comes from a email address so you'll want to check your junk mail just in case. When you follow the invite, make sure to use your organization's email address when signing up for the account so that you're associated with the right Workspace and not an individual plan.
2. In case you are in more than one Workspace watch this Loom here.
3. Now it's time to download your Loom recorder!
- Download Loom's desktop app for HD recordings.
- Download Loom's Chrome extension to use directly with Gmail, Jira and more of your favourite platforms.
- If you prefer mobile, you can choose between the iOS or Android apps.
4. Watch how to get started with Loom in ~4 minutes
🔥 Hot Tip 1: Here at Loom we never watch at full speed - save time by watching at 1.5x.
🔥 Hot Tip 2: Click the call-to-action (Blue "Article Here" Button) button in our Loom videos to learn more - and remember you can add call-to-action URLs in your own looms!
This video shows you how to get started with Loom, including tips on when to use different features.
5. Contacting Loom Support
Part 2: Creating videos and engaging with Loom
This section is all about showing you how to use async video to enhance your day-to-day communications. Here are some key features we think will help you work more efficiently, starting with the perfect use case to get you recording:
1. Record and share your video
2. Engaging with Loom
3. See who has viewed your Looms
Learn how to async your workflow with best practices:
How to record your presentation → Watch here
How to provide feedback with Loom → Watch here
When to meet, chat or record a loom → Watch here
Top 10 use cases for Loom → Watch here
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥😃