Say goodbye to your excess 'ums' and 'uhs.' ✂️
Filler word removal makes it possible to review your transcript and delete any unnecessary 'ums' and 'uhs.' You can remove filler words from any video of yours that has a transcript, including old videos.
Here's how to remove your filler words:
- After you've recorded your video, click Transcript. You'll see your detected filler words at the top of your transcript.
- Click Remove and choose between Text only, Text and audio, or Do not remove. After you've selected what you want to remove, your filler words will be highlighted and deleted.
Setting filler word removal as default
Your filler word removal will default to Do not remove unless you follow the steps below to change your default setting.
- Select whether you would like Text only or, Text and audio from the Filler word removal dropdown.
- Then click Make this my default setting.
- Once your default setting is selected, all new videos you record going forward will be created with the selected default filler word removal setting. 🎉
- You can change your default setting at any time by following the same process.
Removing text only will remove the filler words just from your transcript and closed captions, whereas text and audio will remove the words and mute their audio.