You're about to submit a report to Loom. Provide as much information as possible about the potential issue you have discovered. The more information you provide, the quicker Loom will be able to validate the issue.
- Submit one vulnerability per report, unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact.
When duplicates occur, we only award the first report that was received (provided that it can be fully reproduced).
- Multiple vulnerabilities caused by one underlying issue will be awarded one bounty.
- Social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing, smishing) is prohibited.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder.
- Please refrain from using any brute-forcing or dynamic scanning tools that will cause harm to Loom. DoS and brute-forcing our endpoints are out of scope.
- Please provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party.