Visit the Google Play to download Loom for Android. 🤳
What can you do with Loom for Android?
- Record with Loom on the go, using Screen + Cam or Screen Only mode.
- Send videos in a flash. Share straight to Slack, Gmail, Messenger, SMS and more.
- Interact by adding comments and emoji reactions with ease.
What are the limitations of Loom for Android?
- Right now there is no way to record in Cam Only mode, but we're working on it!
- It's currently not possible to upload to or download from the Android app.
How to start a Screen + Cam or Screen Only recording:
Please note it is not possible to record in Cam Only mode, but this is in development. Stay tuned!
Open your Loom app and select Record screen or Record screen + cam at the bottom right. You'll be prompted to grant permissions to record audio and video, display over other apps, and screen cast. You will need to grant them all before starting either type of recording.
After a 3 second countdown, your recording will begin. You can see your recording progress in your Notifications. Tap the Cam off button if you want to turn on your camera to record in screen + cam mode. Tap Cam on to remove it.
Hit the red stop button in your Notifications to stop the recording. Once you're done recording, you can add a title to your video and choose how you want to share it.
Here's a video tutorial of the Android app:
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄