Seamlessly change Admins, even after yours has left your organization. ↩️
If your Workspace Admin has left your organization and is no longer able to log in and transfer Admin privileges, have no fear—we have a few workarounds for you.
Option 1: Contacting your IT administrator
- Contact your organization's IT administrator and owner of the domain. They should be able to control the Admin's email.
- The IT admin should be able to go into the Admin's email, reset the password for the user that left, and make a different user an Admin.
Option 2: Provide verification of account control
- You can also transfer Admin status by providing some information (via support request) that proves you control your organization's Workspace in Loom.
- You'll need to provide the following:
- Name on credit card associated with your organization's Workspace in Loom
- Last four digits of credit card number
- Credit card type
- Credit card expiration date
- Date and amount of last payment
- Once we verify this information, we can manually transfer Admin privileges. We will also send a notice to the email address of the existing Admin telling them we've made another user an Admin.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥😃