We're excited to announce major updates to each of our plans on Loom. As someone who signed up for a Business or Enterprise beta trial and opted to downgrade your account, you've been on Loom's Starter plan. Moving forward, you'll remain on this plan, but we've made a few changes.
- A new look: Enjoy a sleek new look with a more unified design system.
- Collaborative Workspace: Invite up to 25 other Creators to record, organize, and edit videos in your Workspace.
- Shared Library: Make select videos available to specific members in your Workspace.
- Unlimited Viewers: Invite as many Viewers as you like to join your Workspace for free.
- Screenshots (beta): You can now take instantly shareable images of your screen with Loom using the cmd+shift+2 keyboard shortcut.
- Up to 100 videos and screenshots: Keep up to 100 videos and screenshots in your Workspace for easy access.
- Up to 25 Creators: Bring the whole team together with up to 25 Creators in your Starter account.
- Restrict access by email address: We've improved privacy options to allow for video view restrictions based on email address.
Please be aware
- 5 minute limit: To continue to make Loom available for free, we will be enforcing the 5-minute recording limit on new videos which we have waived to date. The limit does not apply to your existing recordings and if you need to record longer videos, you can now get a ton of value with Loom Business – starting at just $10/mo.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄