We're excited to announce an all-new Loom including new plans Loom Starter, Loom Business, and Loom Enterprise.
You recently signed up for a trial account of Loom's Pro plan. We have phased out our Pro plan, and your trial is now of Loom Business.
There are a few key upgrades you'll notice in the Business plan compared to the old Loom Pro plan.
For the same price of $10/mo you get a ton of additional features to help you communicate and collaborate using video messaging with your team.
- A new look: Enjoy a sleek new look with a more unified design system.
- Collaborative Workspace: Invite up to 100 other Creators to record, organize, and edit videos in your Workspace.
- Team Library: A central video repository for all members of your Workspace.
- Shared Library: Make select videos available to specific members in your Workspace.
- Up to 100 Creators: Bring the whole team together with up to 100 Creators in your Business account and unlimited Viewers.
- Unlimited Viewers: Invite as many Viewers as you like to join your Workspace for free.
- Custom Branding: Make your videos more professional with custom colors, logos, and more.
- Engagement Insights: See who watched your video, how much they watched, their emoji reactions, and the conversion rate of your call-to-action. You can also export this data as a CSV to measure performance and impact.
- Video Uploads: Import existing .wmv, .avi, .webm, .mp4, and .mov video files to your Workspace.
- Screenshots (beta): You can now take instantly shareable images of your screen with Loom using the cmd+shift+2 keyboard shortcut.
If you were on a Basic plan when you started your trial, you'll be downgraded to Loom's Starter plan when your trial ends. Please be aware that our free plan Loom Starter, now has a 5-minute recording limit on your videos.
If you were a Pro user, you'll remain on the Business plan after your trial ends, at the same price of $10/mo.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄