We're excited to announce major updates to each of our plans on Loom. As someone who was part of our Business and Enterprise beta trials and chose to downgrade, up until this point you've been on our Professional plan. We're no longer offering the Professional plan and are instead migrating you to the Loom Business plan at no extra cost. Loom Business is now the same $10/mo rate you've been paying for Loom Professional.
There are a few key upgrades you'll notice in the Business plan.
- A new look: Enjoy a sleek new look with a more unified design system.
- Collaborative Workspace: Invite up to 100 other Creators to record, organize, and edit videos in your Workspace.
- Shared Library: Make select videos available to specific members in your Workspace.
- Unlimited Viewers: Invite as many Viewers as you like to join your Workspace for free.
- Custom Branding: Make your videos more professional with custom colors, logos, and more.
- Engagement Insights: See who watched your video, how much they watched, their emoji reactions, and the conversion rate of your call-to-action. You can also export this data as a CSV to measure performance and impact.
- Video Uploads: Import existing .wmv, .avi, .webm, .mp4, and .mov video files to your Workspace.
- Screenshots (beta): You can now take instantly shareable images of your screen with Loom using the cmd+shift+2 keyboard shortcut.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄