We're excited to announce major updates to each of our plans on Loom. Up until these updates, you've been on Loom's Pro plan. Moving forward you'll see in your Workspace settings that you're now on Loom's Business plan.
We've lowered the price of our Business plan, so this will come at no extra cost to you.
Your plan will continue at the same $10/mo rate you've been paying for Loom Pro, but there are a few key upgrades you'll notice in the Business plan.
- A new look: Enjoy a sleek new look with a more unified design system.
- Collaborative Workspace: Invite up to 100 other Creators to record, organize, and edit videos in your Workspace.
- Team Library: A central video repository for all members of your Workspace.
- Shared Library: Make select videos available to specific members in your Workspace.
- Up to 100 Creators: Bring the whole team together with up to 100 Creators in your Business account and unlimited Viewers.
- Unlimited Viewers: Invite as many Viewers as you like to join your Workspace for free.
- Custom Branding: Make your videos more professional with custom colors, logos, and more.
- Engagement Insights: See who watched your video, how much they watched, their emoji reactions, and the conversion rate of your call-to-action. You can also export this data as a CSV to measure performance and impact.
- Video Uploads: Import existing .wmv, .avi, .webm, .mp4, and .mov video files to your Workspace.
- Screenshots (beta): You can now take instantly shareable images of your screen with Loom using the cmd+shift+2 keyboard shortcut.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄