Answers to most common questions about Loom's Starter plan ✅
You may notice in your Plan & Billing page that there's a new plan on Loom: the Starter plan, which has replaced our legacy Basic plan.
What does the Starter plan cost?
Nothing! For $5/mo ($4/mo when billed annually) you can upgrade to a Starter Plus account, which has all the same features as the Starter plan but unlimited storage. Looking for even more out of your Loom experience? Upgrade to a Business or Enterprise account, which come with unlimited storage plus more tools and features.
What does the Starter plan include?
On the Starter plan, you'll be able to make standard face and screen recordings, as well as screenshots. you'll have:
- Up to 25 Creator accounts in your Workspace
- Unlimited Viewer accounts
- Up to 100 videos and screenshots
- 5 minute recording limits
- Comments and reactions
- Viewer insights
How is Loom's Starter plan different from the legacy Basic plan?
- Password protection and archiving, which were available on Basic, will now only be available on Business and Enterprise plans.
- We've added a Starter Plus plan for $5/mo, which includes all of our entry-level Starter plan features with unlimited access to all your videos, not just your 100 most recent recordings.
- We are adding a 5 minute limit to video recordings on Starter and Starter Plus plans.
If I downgrade to the Starter plan and have more than 100 videos or screenshots in my account, where will they go?
Don't worry, we won't delete them - they just won't be accessible to you. To access them, you can upgrade to a Starter Plus account ($5/mo) or another paid plan. Your archive counts toward your 100 video/screenshot limit.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄