Answers to most common questions about Loom's Starter plan ✅
What does the Starter plan cost?
Nothing! It's free. Looking for even more out of your Loom experience? Upgrade to a Business or Enterprise account, which come with unlimited storage plus more tools and features.
What does the Starter plan include?
On the Starter plan, you'll be able to make standard face and screen recordings, as well as screenshots. you'll have:
- Unlimited Creator accounts in your Workspace
- Up to 100 videos and screenshots
- 5 minute recording limits
- Comments and reactions
- Viewer insights
How is Loom's Starter plan different from the legacy Basic plan?
- Password protection and archiving, which were available on Basic, will now only be available on Business and Enterprise plans.
- The Starter plan comes with a 5-minute recording limit.
If I downgrade to the Starter plan and have more than 100 videos or screenshots in my account, where will they go?
Don't worry, we won't delete them - they just won't be accessible to you. To access them, you can upgrade to a paid Business account for $10/mo. Your archive counts toward your 100 video/screenshot limit.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄