If you chose not to continue a paid subscription of Business or Enterprise, at the end of your free 30-day trial you will be downgraded to the free Starter plan.
What is the Starter plan? I don’t see it on your website.
We’re currently in the process of introducing new pricing plans. Starter and Professional will replace our existing Basic and Pro plans, respectively.
How are Starter & Professional different to Basic & Pro?
Like our new Business and Enterprise plans, Starter and Professional plans include Workspaces and a Tam Library, allowing you to invite additional team members to join your Workspace and view videos in a centralized repository.
On all plans (Starter, Professional, Business, and Enterprise) you can have an unlimited amount of free Viewers in your Workspace, but Starter and Professional plans are limited to a single Creator.
Is the Starter plan free?
Yes, but like our existing free Basic plan, you can only access your most recent 25 videos. To access more than 25 videos you will need pay $5/mo or upgrade to another paid plan.
Are there any other limits to the Starter plan?
The new free Starter plan that replaces our existing free Basic plan also introduces a 5 min limit on individual videos in the Workspace. To record or upload videos longer than 5 mins in length you will need to upgrade to Professional, Business, or Enterprise.
Are there any features available on Basic today that are not available on Starter?
The ability to password protect and archive videos are only available on the Professional plan and above.
Why is this new pricing not listed on your website?
This is not public on our website as new customers are not yet able to signup for the new Starter and Professional plans. We are working hard to enable signup and plan to allow for this within the next few months.
What will happen to my videos and account access?
- As you are limited to a single Creator on the Starter and Professional plans, the Account Owner who first created the Workspace will become the sole Creator in the Workspace. If that person is not identifiable, we will choose the next person who joined as an Admin and go in chronological order until we find a viable person. If you choose to downgrade to Starter before the end of the trial, we'll allow you to choose the sole Creator from a list of Admins in your Workspace.
- All other Workspace members will become Viewers. This means they will no longer be able to record or upload, but will still be able to view, videos in their Personal Library and the Team Library.
- All videos in your Personal Library will remain, however you'll only be able to access the most recent 25 videos due to the limit applied to free plans.
- If your Workspace is downgraded to our free plan before July 1st, 2020, the 25 accessible video limit will not apply due to the temporary changes we made in response to COVID-19.
- If your Workspace is downgraded after July 1st, 2020, you will only be able to access the 25 most recent videos in both your Personal and Team Libraries, respectively.
- You'll no longer have access to the Shared Library. Any videos in the Shared Library in your Workspace will be moved back to Personal Libraries of the original creators.
- If you had set up Single Sign-On (SSO), it will be disabled.
What will happen to my use of Engagement Insights and Custom Branding?
- If you had set up Custom Branding, all video share pages will be restored to default settings.
- You will no longer be able to see Engagement Insights for videos in your Workspace
- You'll also lose access to Pro recording features, password protection of videos, unlimited video recordings (five-minute recording limit), and archived videos.
💡Keep in mind you can upgrade at any time to regain full access to your Team Library and its contents to continue collaborating with your team!
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording 🎥 😄