From your video library, you can take a number of quick actions to share, manage and collaborate on your Loom videos.
Here's how to delete, duplicate, rename and move your videos:
1 | From your video library, hover over the video you'd like to take action on and click the three-dot menu.
2 | This will reveal the below actions you can take:
- Select move to shift one or more videos to your Team Library, Shared Library or to a folder within your Personal Library. You can also do this by dragging and dropping your selected videos.
- The Rename option allows you to change your video's title so your viewer knows what's to come. This also helps for easy retrieval via the search function later.
• Invite to Edit
- The Invite to edit feature allows you to invite a teammate to collaborate privately on your video. Once you click Send invite, this video will move to your Shared Library.
- Select Duplicate and your copied video's date recorded will change to the date of duplication.
Hint: Duplication is useful when you're sharing the same video with different recipients and want to change the title to add a personal touch to each link.
- The Download option allows you to download your video locally as a MP4. Your Loom video will save as per your original recording specs.
- This will move your video to your archive folder. To permanently delete the video, you can visit your archived folder and click delete.
- The Delete action will permanently delete your video. This action is not reversible.
Selecting your page layout
Choose your layout to easily locate your recordings, choose between List or Grid view.
Provides a more condensed version of your library. Helpful if you're locating a video by date created.
Displays your video library as large thumbnails. Hover over each thumbnail to reveal the animated preview.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here 👈
Happy Recording! 🎥 😄