Share, manage and collaborate on your Loom videos.
Here's how to delete, duplicate, rename and move your videos:
1 | Navigate to your Video tab then hover over the video you'd like to take action on and click the three-dot menu.
2 | This will reveal the below actions you can take:
- Select Move to shift a video into a new or already created folder.
- The Rename option allows you to change your video's title so your viewer knows what's to come. This also helps for easy retrieval via the search function later.
- Select Duplicate and your copied video's date recorded will change to the date of duplication. Hint: Duplication is useful when you're sharing the same video with different recipients and want to change the title to add a personal touch to each link.
- The Download option allows you to download your video locally as a MP4. Your Loom video will save as per your original recording specs.
- This will move your video to your Archive folder.
- The Delete action will permanently delete your video. This action is not reversible.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄