Our COVID-19 Response: Cutting Prices, Removing Limits 👩💻
As a company, we’ve been observing and thinking deeply about what actions to take as this virus continues to spread around the globe, and we’ve decided to be a part of the shift from reactive to proactive action.
From now until July 1st, 2020 we are:
- Removing the recording limit on our free plan (Basic) — what was 25 is now unlimited
- 50% discount on for Pro subscriptions
• All monthly Pro subscriptions started after January 1st, 2020, are now $5/mo ($4/mo for annual subscriptions). Existing accounts will see this reflected in their next billing cycle.
• If you started an annual subscription on or after January 1st, 2020 we have issued a credit to your account that will be applied to any future charges
- Extending all trials of Loom Pro from 14 to 30 days
Where do I see my credits?
If you are eligible for credits you will see them in your account settings. If you add a team member to your account it will be applied to the group billing.
What happens after July 1st?
We’re committed to providing ongoing support and we will continue to assess these offerings as the situation evolves.
What if I already completed my Loom Pro trial?
No worries, you can start a new 30-day trial.
Does my education related non-profit qualify?
This is only for students and educators at the moment, however, we'll always offer a free version of Loom and are offering discounted pricing plans to all users until July 1st, 2020.
Does the discount apply if I’m already on a Team account?
Yes, all team accounts with group billing will receive this discount. If you've been paying for a Loom Pro subscription, we will not issues refunds or credit past payments made.
What if I already have an account with my school email address?
You will get an email confirmation that your account has been upgraded to Loom Pro and a 100% automatically applied. You can verify your account status here,
if you're not automatically verified just reach out to email@example.com.
For more information visit our blog and for all other questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be glad to help!
Happy recording! 🎥 😄