Visit the App Store to download Loom for iOS for your iPad or iPhone. 🤳
What can you do with Loom for iOS?
- Record with Loom on the go, you can record your camera, screen, or audio only.
- Send videos in a flash. Share straight to Slack, Gmail, Messenger, SMS, and more.
- Watch videos seamlessly. No more dealing with a mobile web browser to watch videos on the go.
- Interact by adding comments and emoji reactions with ease.
- Upload videos to Loom from your camera roll.
How to start a Camera, Screen, or Audio recording:
Please note it is not possible to record screen + cam simultaneously. Unfortunately, this is an Apple iOS limitation.
Open your Loom app and select Screen from the bottom bar.
- Click Screen Broadcast. Make sure your microphone is enabled by tapping the mic.
- Turn on Do Not Disturb in your iOS menu to help avoid unwanted disruptions.
- Tap Start Broadcast to start your screen recording. The red bar at the top of your screen indicates that you're recording.
- To end your recording, tap the red bar at the top of your screen. You'll be prompted to confirm that you want to stop recording.
- From here, your video will process to your My Videos page. Open your Videos tab to see it.
- Open your Loom app and click on the Loom icon. Choose to record your camera. You can toggle between your front or rear-facing camera from the selection next to the record button.
Note: It's not possible to record screen + cam simultaneously. Unfortunately, this is an Apple iOS limitation.
- Hit the round button to start recording. Once you've finished, hit the same button to end.
- You can then add a title and choose how you'd like to send it.
- Open your Loom app and select Audio from the bottom bar.
- Then click the microphone icon, and a countdown will begin.
- To end your recording, tap the red circle from the Loom app. You'll be prompted to confirm that you want to stop recording.
Have thoughts on the mobile app? We'd love to hear about how you're using Loom on iPhone. Take our survey here.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy Recording! 🎥😄