Visit the App Store to download Loom for iOS for your iPad or iPhone. 🤳
What can you do with Loom for iOS?
- Record with Loom on the go, you can record your camera or screen.
- Send videos in a flash. Share straight to Slack, Gmail, Messenger, SMS and more.
- Watch videos seamlessly. No more dealing with a mobile web browser to watch videos on the go.
- Interact by adding comments and emoji reactions with ease.
How to start a Camera Only or Screen Only recording:
Please note it is not possible to record screen + cam simultaneously. Unfortunately this is an Apple iOS limitation.
Open your Loom app and hit the pink record button. Choose to record your camera. You can toggle between your front or rear-facing camera from the selection next to the record button.
NB: It's not possible to record screen + cam simultaneously. Unfortunately this is an Apple iOS limitation.
- Hit the round button to start recording. Once you've finished, hit the same button to end.
- You can then add a title and choose how you'd like to send it.
- Open your Loom app and select Screen from the bottom bar.
- Click Screen Broadcast. Make sure your microphone is enabled by tapping the mic.
- Turn on Do Not Disturb in your iOS menu to help avoid unwanted disruptions.
- Tap Start Broadcast to start your screen recording. The red bar at the top of your screen indicates that you're recording.
- To end your recording, tap the red bar at the top of your screen. You'll be prompted to confirm that you want to stop recording.
- From here, your video will process to your My Videos page. Open your Videos tab to see it.
Have thoughts on the mobile app? We'd love to hear about how you're using Loom on iPhone. Take our survey here.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here 👈
Happy Recording! 🎥😄