You can share a view-only link to a public folder containing one or multiple videos. 📂
Public folders are particularly useful for sharing information with your clients and customers who are not part of your team.
Here's how to share a group of videos publicly:
- From your Personal or Team Library locate the folder you'd like to share.
- Click the three-dot menu, then select Make public from the drop-down.
- You can then simply share this public link with your recipients. This will grant them access to view the folder's videos without having to sign-in.
💡 Hint: to test how this folder will appear to your recipient, view your link in an incognito page.
Can I revoke access and change a folder back to private?
You sure can. Here's how:
- From your Personal Library click on the folder you shared to reveal your preview panel.
- Click Unshare. This will revoke access and make the link inactive. The folder will return to private and only be viewable by you.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄