You can share a view-only link to a public folder containing one or multiple videos. 📂
Public folders are particularly useful for sharing information with your clients and customers who are not part of your team.
How to share a group of videos publicly:
- From your Personal or Team library locate the folder you'd like to share.
- Click the three-dot menu, then select Make public from the drop-down.
- You can then simply share this public link with your recipients. This will grant them access to view the folder's videos without having to sign-in.
💡 Hint: to test how this folder will appear to your recipient, view your link in an incognito page.
Can I revoke access and change a folder back to private?
You sure can. Here's how:
- From your video library click on the folder you shared to reveal your preview panel.
- Click Unshare. This will revoke access and make the link inactive. The folder will return to private and only be viewable by you.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here 👈
Happy Recording! 🎥 😄