Upload a profile photo to personalize your Loom account 👤
Your profile photo helps your video viewers easily identify who the video is from. It's also great if you're feeling a little camera-shy, you can record with 'Screen Only' capture mode to have your picture displaying in the bottom left instead of your camera enabled. This makes your Loom recording a little more personal.
Manage your profile pictures from your account settings.
- Go to your Account Settings (by clicking on the avatar on the top right corner of any Loom's page)
- Click on the arrow icon under the section Profile Photos
- Upload a photo from your computer
- All done! 🎉
A few notes & tips...
- You can delete each photo by clicking on the 🗑 icon available when hovering over each photo.
- You can re-organize your photos by dragging them to a different order
- Your current profile picture is always public, meaning that non-Loom users can see it if they have access to one of your videos.
Happy recording! 🎥😄