Upload a profile photo to personalize your Loom account. 👤
Your profile photo helps your video viewers easily identify who the video is from. If you're feeling a little camera-shy, you can also record with Screen Only capture mode to have your picture displaying in the bottom left instead of your camera enabled. This makes your Loom recording a little more personal.
Manage your profile photos from your Account Settings
- Go to your Account Settings by clicking on the avatar on the top right corner of any Loom's page.
- Click on the photo icon under Profile Photos.
- Upload a photo from your computer.
- All done!
A few notes & tips...
- You can delete each photo by clicking on the 🗑 icon available when hovering over each photo.
- You can re-organize your photos by dragging them to a different order.
- Your current profile picture is always public, meaning that non-Loom users can see it if they have access to one of your videos.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording!🎥 😄