If you're unable to access your Loom account, don't worry - we got you! 😉
You may find yourself looking at this error message when trying to log in to your Loom account:
Here's how to reset your password:
- Follow this quick link to reset your password
- Check if you instead have a connected account (Google/Slack/Apple) and you're not selecting the correct option. To update or reset a password, go to account settings. For example, if you sign up with Google Auth, you'll need to log in this way.
- Passwords must be fewer than 64 characters long.
If you first signed in with a connected account (Google, Slack, Apple), you'll need to go through the reset password flow below to create a password. This will send an email to your inbox to help you create a password.
After following the email instructions, you can head back into the log in page and select the correct log in option as per the image below:
What are Loom's Password Guidelines?
- Password needs to be at least 8 characters (no more than 64 characters)
- Must have at least one lower and one upper case character
- Password needs at least one symbol ($, !, @, _, *, etc.)
- Password must include one number or more.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄