Add a call-to-action button to your video and increase engagement! 🗣
A CTA button will allow your viewer to be redirected to your document for more information, view your online store to make a purchase, make an appointment, view your website, etc. There are endless use cases for how you can use CTAs. Below you can find:
How to add and edit a CTA to your video:
Keep in Mind:
Your CTA needs to include a URL and can't be a phone number or email address.
- Visit your video share page and click Add a Link under your Edit side panel.
- From here, you can add your Button Text and URL link. You can also edit the color, text, shape, and placement of your button.
- You can also choose to have your CTA displayed at the end of your video.
- Then click Save, and that's it! 🎉
How Auto CTAs work:
👉This feature is available to users only who have purchased Loom AI Suite.
Loom will automatically grab the URL you initiated your recording on for your CTA saving you time and clicks! Here's how it works:
- Record a Loom! Then click Edit the link from the edit tab in your video side panel.
- You should see the URL where you initiated your recording, has already been added! All you have to do is click Save. ✔️
Please Note: Auto CTA is only supported on Chrome Extenstion recordings. We hope to support Desktop app recording soon!
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥 😄