It's possible to make copies of your Loom videos.👐
Copying your videos is a great way to organize and share your content with specific groups of people. You can also duplicate videos and trim the copies so the content is relevant to every single one of your viewers.
When you duplicate a video, your content will be copied into a second video page with a new unique ID. This means you will need to share each new copy of the video you duplicated.
Here's how to duplicate a video:
- Open the ... in your video thumbnail.
- Select Duplicate.
- Your new video copy will appear in the same folder the original video is located with the name Copy of <original video title>.
⚠️ Please note the following:
- The new date of creation will be updated to the moment you copied the video, not the original recording date.
- The original video views and comments will not be copied over.
- You will only be able to duplicate videos you have created.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥😄