You can customize how your viewer sees your recording from your video settings by enabled/disabling the below features:
- Comments and email notifications
Choose if you'd like the comment field to display below your video. Once toggled off, your recipient cannot reply directly onto the video page.
- Emoji reactions
Choose to allow your viewer to add their real-time reactions while watching your video. Once disabled, this will hide all past emoji reactions.
- Animate thumbnail (gif)
Choose for your video to display with an animated GIF preview.
- Loom branded player
Loom Pro users can choose to hide the Loom branded add by toggling this off. This means the message at the end of your video inviting your viewer to 'Join Loom' will not display.
- Viewer can download
Choose if your video can be downloaded by your viewer.
- Show video analytics to viewer
Choose if you'd like your viewer to see how many times the video has been viewed.
How to access your video settings?
- From your My Video library click into your recording
- To the right of the video, open Settings
- From here you can toggle each option on or off based on your preference. For Emoji reaction, Animated Thumbnail and Loom Branded Player you can choose to use this setting as your default which means this will apply to all your past and future recordings.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here 👈
Happy Recording! 🎥 😄