Password protect any recording! 🔏
If you're a Business or Enterprise user, you can password-protect any video. Loom videos can only be accessed by their direct URL. Adding a password ensures an extra layer of security for your video content.
How to add a password:
- From your Personal Library, select the video to which you'd like to add a password.
- Click on the dropdown arrow (next to Copy video link) above your video, then toggle on Password protection.
- From here, you'll be able to set the password for your video and select Save.
- And you're all done! You can now share your video link, along with the video's password onto your viewer to access it.
- If you'd like to remove the password, just toggle the setting off. You can also edit the password by clicking Manage.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥😄