Password protect any recording! 🔏
If you're a Business or Enterprise user, you can password-protect any video. Loom videos can only be accessed by their direct URL. Adding a password ensures an extra layer of security for your video content.
How to add a password:
- From your Personal Library, select the video to which you'd like to add a password.
- Click on the Share button above your video, and toggle to the Link Settings dropdown.
- When you select the More Options tab, you'll see the option to password protect your video.
- From here, you'll be able to set your password from the Protect this video with a password section.
- You can now share your video link, along with the video's password onto your viewer to access it.
- If you'd like to remove the password, just click Disable. You can also edit the password by clicking Edit.
Note: For an even more secure way to get your video to the right people — you can also add the Link Setting to specific people only. 👇
You can always layer a password on top of this video, for extra security!
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here.
Happy recording! 🎥😄