Password protect any recording! 🔏
With Loom, you can password-protect any video. Loom videos can only be accessed by their direct URL. Adding a password ensures an extra layer of security for your video content.
How to add a password
- From your My Videos page, select the video to which you'd like to add a password
- To the right of the video, click Add Password
- From here, you'll be able to set the password for your video and select Save.
- And you're all done! You can now share your video link, along with the video's password onto your viewer to access it.
- If you'd like to remove the password, click edit password, then click remove, as shown below.
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us here 👈
Happy recording! 🎥😄