If you are wondering where to begin exploring the world of quick videos? We're here to guide you through your My Videos page. 🎥
My Video Library
Your My Videos library is where all your Loom videos and folders live. Once you finish recording, your video will automatically process and appear in your video library.
You can create folders to organize your videos and star them for quick access.
The My Videos library is divided into three main sections:
- All Files: where you can manage your Folders and Loom Videos.
- Left Sidebar: where you can quickly access Starred items and Archived videos.
- Top Navigation Bar: where you can access your account settings and other Loom pages (Use cases, Help Centre, Careers, Loom Blog).
My Video Library Walkthrough
We also put together a walkthrough video that explains all the nooks and crannies of your My Videos library!
- Folders allow you to neatly organize your Loom videos from your My Videos library.
- You can move, star, and rename your folders. Just keep in mind that your videos will populate in chronological order within their respective folders
- To learn more about folders and how to easily organize your Loom videos, please check out this handy article. 😄
Happy Recording! 🎥 😄