Not sure you want your Business account to renew? We got you covered.
By default, Loom Business subscriptions renew on the renewal date listed on your Plan and Billing page. The steps below will walk you through how to stop a subscription at the end of your billing cycle so you don't have unwanted changes.
How to disable auto-renewal for a subscription
- Navigate to your Plan and Billing page from your Workspace settings.
- Select Manage Subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription and go through the downgrade flow.
How to enable auto-renewal after disabling a subscription
- Navigate to your Plan and Billing page.
- Select Manage Subscription and select Cancel my downgrade
- Going forward your account will automatically renew at the end of your billing cycle.