Does your Camera or Microphone work on our Test site?
If you haven't already try out your camera and microphone on our test site here https://www.loom.com/webcam-mic-test.
Microphone and/or camera are not working on this test site
If your mic or camera is not working on the test check the following:
- Your computer's system preference, navigate to Sound or Camera and check if there's any indication of a muted microphone or disabled camera.
- Restart your computer - this trusty old trick always helps!
Microphone and/or camera are working successfully on this test site
If your mic or camera is working on the test site please follow the instructions below (based on the Loom product you are using).
Loom Chrome extension
- Navigate to your Personal Library.
- Click the secure lock🔒next to the Loom URL and click Site Settings.
- Find Camera and Microphone and make sure you have Allow selected for both. See below.
- Once complete, please restart your Chrome browser.
Loom desktop app (Mac)
- Go to your computer's System Preferences.
- Select the option Security & Privacy.
- Find the options for Camera, Microphone and Screen Recording make sure Loom is on the list of applications allowed access.
- If this is not the case, please restart your computer and reinstall the Loom app.
- If after reinstalling, you still have trouble, please contact our Support team.