Welcome to the Loom Community!
You made it and are wondering where to begin exploring the world of quick videos? We're here to guide you 🎥
My Videos Library
Your My Videos library is where all your Loom videos and folders live. Once you finish recording, your video will automatically process and appear in your video library.
You can create folders to organize your videos and star them for quick access.
The My Videos library is divided in three main sections:
- All Files: where you can manage your Folders and Loom Videos
- Left Sidebar: where you can quickly access Starred items and Archived videos
- Top Navigation Bar: where you can access other Loom pages (Get Started, Help Centre, Roadmap, Careers)
My Videos Library Walkthrough
We also put together a walkthrough video that explains all the nooks and crannies of your My Videos library!
To learn more about folders and how to easily organise your Loom videos, please check out this handy article 😄
Get Started Page
The Get Started page offers additional resources to help you become a quick videos pro in no time!
This is where you can find your Onboarding Checklist and additional information on how Loom works and how to unlock access to Unlimited Recording Time.
If you are working with a team, please send us a message on the support chat bubble and we will work with you to unlock access to Unlimited Recording Time.
In addition, you can also access additional resources such as:
- Learn more about different Use Cases for Loom how you can use Loom to become your best self at work.
- Learn what's in store for Loom's future through our Public Roadmap.
Happy Recording! 📹😄