If you find your audio and video are falling out of sync there could be a few reasons behind this.
Below are some of the most common causes and tips to help improve your recording quality.
Here are some handy steps we suggest you try when using the Chrome Extension or Desktop App:
- Do a quick restart of your device. 💪
- Close any unused tabs or apps running in the background.
- Check your computer's memory - if it's low on RAM this can effect Loom's transcoding speed.
- Check your battery level 🔋- we recommend recording when you're plugged into a power source.
If you're using the Chrome extension:
- Swap your capture mode to Current Tab as this is our lighter recording mode.
- Try recording with the Loom Desktop App. 🖥
And last but not least - make sure you're accessing a fast, stable internet connection. This makes all the difference! You can check your speed here.
If you follow these steps and yet the lag persists, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be glad to help.
Happy Recording 📹😄