Don't panic - there are a few little things that tend to fix most common problems. 🙌
Here's a quick checklist we suggest you run through if you're having issues.
Loom Chrome Extension:
1. Restart your Chrome browser & device
This will often fix any temporary silliness. ✅
2. Reset your Loom Extension
This way we know you've got the most up-to-date version!
- Right click on the Loom extension icon and then select Remove.
- Then you'll want to reinstall it using this link here.
3. Update your Chrome Browser
Make sure your browser is up-to-date. This might seem a bit trivial but this will help aid Loom's compatibility.
- You can make sure it's up-to-date by opening the following URL in a new tab 👉chrome://settings/help
4. Clear your Chrome cache
Another obvious one, but it's helped us number of times!
- Open Chrome and open the following URL in a new tab 👉 chrome://history/
- Click 'Clear Browsing Data'
Once you've done all this, please make sure you relaunch your Chrome browser and try to record once again. 🤞
Loom Desktop App 🖥
1. Restart your device - helps to clear any bad states. ✅
2. Check for updates, here's how:
If your issue persists, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to help you there!
Happy Recording! 📹😄